Lunch N Learns
Enhance your business knowledge through our Lunch N Learn series. Exclusively for members topics range from memory training to developing effective public relation strategies & more.
March 22, 2017
Topic: Memory Training
Speaker: Matthew Goerke, Great Memories
What Participants Can Expect from the “Memory Switch” Program:
• Learn how to remember names, faces and key information shared by clients and staff
• Learn how to make presentations without notes
• Learn how to use their memory and the techniques shared to boost confidence and make a powerful first impression
• Learn how to share information with clients and staff in a way that will dramatically increase the listeners retention of key information
• Remember important information from meetings, to-do lists and written material
• Boost sales and networking skills to increase referrals and repeat business
• Reduce stress and improve time management
Speaker: Dave Suleski, Founder & President, #TechStarters
The Website Trifecta: Create, Maintain, and Promote
#TechStarters will explain the “How To” and “Why” that will help turn your business website into a lead generation machine!
– Plant, Nurture, and Reap: SEO techniques that really work.
– Responsive Design, SERPs, Metadata, and more: What does this lingo mean and how it can help your business?
– Website Hosting & Maintenance: How to measure hosting needs and prevent sites from breaking.
Topic: Political Action for Business Growth: Using the Tools of Lobbyists to Make More Money and Contacts for Your Business
Speaker: Lynda L. Hinkle, Law Firm of Lynda Hinkle
Check back for more info!
Topic: How to Enhance Social Media Marketing
Speaker: Amy Decker, NJM Insurance Group
Presentation will explain how businesses can enhance their social media marketing by building brand ambassadors and provide examples of best practices. Ms. Decker will explain the value of brand ambassadors; describe how businesses can begin to build brand ambassadors and how to use social media as an effective marketing tool to engage, recognize and activate.
Topic: The Psychology of Money
Speaker: Amy Leis, Janney Montgomery Scott LLC
Check back for more info!
Topic: How to Develop an Effective Public Relations Strategy
Speaker: Linda Coles, NJM Insurance Group
Presentation will explain the key factors that should be considered when seeking press coverage and how to fulfill your businesses PR goals and objectives. Ms. Coles will discuss how to create meaningful content that will engage writers and their audiences; how to develop relationships with the press and offer tips on how to prepare for an interview with the press.
November 29, 2017
Topic: Using the Cloud to Make Your Business Processes More Efficient
Speaker: Alloy Silverstein Firm
The benefits of paperless processes are plentiful. Alloy Silverstein’s cloud coaches will walk you through why it’s time to consider adopting a cloud-based system to help the efficiency and organization at your business. Topics covered can include which administrative duties can be automated, which accounting tasks can be streamlined, security considerations, and the recommended apps to evaluate for your business and/or industry. Even if you are only contemplating the idea of moving to “the cloud,” the presenters will cover why accounting is an ideal place to begin and how it can make for a smoother routine come year-end and tax time.