Events & Marketing Manager
Dynamic small non profit business organization offers a flexible working environment, paid time off, and health benefits.
Grow your knowledge of the Burlington County business community as you make connections with key business leaders and centers of influence in Burlington County. Use your creativity to market programs and services to members and prospective members.
Excellent opportunity for a self-starter and independent thinker.
Qualified candidates will be able to thrive in a small office environment and interact professionally with staff and member volunteers. The ideal candidate is detail oriented and understands the workings of non-profit volunteer organization and has 3-5 years of work experience.
- 40 hours a week; some early mornings and evenings required
- Proficient in outlook and word, design software such as In Design and Canva and email marketing software
- Proficient in social media marketing
- Able to learn and be proficient with Chamber’s customized software
- Detail oriented and deadline driven
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Must be able to travel locally, with current valid driver’s license and an operable insured vehicle
- Some early mornings and later evenings required.
- Physical requirements generally occurring in an office environment, including but not limited to: light lifting (normally under 20 pounds) to and from events and meetings
- 3-5 years minimum experience in marketing or event planning or Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- Plans and executes all events including event committee meetings
- Works with committee chairs on developing agendas & moving the event forward
- Manages event from start to finish including marketing to attract attendees
- Must be able to multi task and manage several projects at once
- Manages bcrcc.com, social media, all print & electronic marketing including The Connector
- Makes recommendations on marketing to CEO based on data
- Writes & executes press releases
- Works with CEO to keep all marketing materials up to date & in stock
- Negotiates event contracts within budgetary requirements
- Understand timelines & works to ensure all are met
- Works with CEO to develop sponsorship & marketing plans
- Ensures execution of marketing plans
- Assists CEO in securing sponsorships
Salary range $42K – $50K, commensurate with experience. Benefits Package includes mileage reimbursement, medical, dental & vision insurance. Supplemental insurance available.
Send resume and cover letter with salary requirements to Kristi Howell, President / CEO at email@example.com.
No phone calls or faxes please.
About Us: The Burlington County Regional Chamber of Commerce (BCRCC) supports a culture where members build meaningful relationships to help advance their business opportunities through high-quality educational events and high-level networking. BCRCC fosters regional economic growth by connecting more than 500 businesses and 30,000 employees with unlimited opportunity to promote a healthy business climate. The organization invests in the future by empowering young professionals with a unique mentoring program that builds essential skills and relationships.